- Real Name: Pat Lipschitz.
- Wore satin jacket inscribed, “Saint.”
- Invented Irish Spring soap.
- Was expelled from school for nude-wrestling with St. Peter.
- Not only drove the snakes out of Ireland, but also had them made into boots.
- Operated Camp Potato, a popular summer camp for leprechauns.
- Was instrumental in having Ireland’s official greeting changed from, “Hey, how’s it hangin’?” to “Top of the mornin’ to ya.”
- Was indicted on twelve counts of fraud for running an illegal four-leaf clover manufacturing plant.
- Spent seven years and most of his money campaigning to have sainthood conferred on his girlfriend, Trixie.
- Most frequent of his expressions overheard by his neighbors: “Hey, give me a break – saints shouldn’t have to take out the garbage.”
Say Hello / Share A Testimonial